Thursday, August 10, 2006

It's Quiet. Too Quiet.

It's Annika Irmler herself!  I'm sure people always imagine that Annika does naughty things with her tongue, but I'll bet she's a perfectly normal girl.  Who does naughty things with her wicked, nasty tongue.
I have 3 points to make today:

~~~~~

1) Any minute now, a chilling story out of Amsterdam - MP3 players are proven to cause tongue cancer. It's not true, but that doesn't mean I don't expect to hear it.

~~~~~
.
.
2) I don't like those longer forks. Salad forks I guess they are. They seem pretentious, and me no likee.

~~~~~

3) Where would I get an engraving machine? And who would teach me to use it? And how am I to afford the raw silver? What if I'm allergic?

~~~~~

PS: For those of you who remember Snippets of Random Chaos with fondness- I've
posted a slew of new stolen fragments. The rest of you can put your head down on your desks for a bit of quiet time.

7 comments:

  1. 3) Are you a werewolf? Is that the worry about being allergic to silver?

    I'm glad to see that SoRC (can I call it SoRC?) is back. It's always amusing to see what you...Hey! I recognize one of those. I'd always (sniffle) hoped I'd eventually write something interesting (sniffle) enough to become a snippet. (yet more sniffling) Now my dream has come true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. craig's pissing me off.

    he's always got cool things to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw--am i no longer human? those word verifications are hurting my head . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Random Snippets in my RSS reader... I was pleasantly surprised by the update earlier this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. An engraver? Allergic to silver? Are you melting down too pointy salad forks?

    The mind boggles...truly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Craig: SoRC is a good abbreviation! You write plenty of stuff that's snippet-worthy, but if I used your stuff all the time, people would get jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. um, would you change your pic? it's creepy.

    ReplyDelete