Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Call Hollywood! Wait. Nevermind.

I have this great concept for a sitcom - I could be this guy with an ordinary job, and every week he has a new hare-brained scheme. Comedy gold!
.
What's that you say? It's already been done 500 times? Oh. Oh I see.
.
Well then, I'll just leave this list of hare-brained schemes as a recap of the ideas I've had over the past year. The oldest are listed first.
.
They are NOT episode ideas. Nope.
.
~~~~~
.
Bandolier of Manly Showering Supplies
.
Softer-Touch Keyboard and Mouse
.
‘Go Assist’ Bike Gizmo
.
Ice Climbing With the Stars
.
Complete Digestive Bypass
.
GO Light
.
PortionSafe
.
Travel Pods
.
iHouse
.
Infra-Red Microwave Display
.
Behavior Modification Dog
.
Quacking Katsup
.
Rent-a-Rooftop
.
The Bathroom Bastard
.
How am I driving?
.
The Man Shade
.
Mushroom Messages
.
Always Frozen sticker
.
TV Diner
.
Great Illustrated Classics Prints
.

3 comments:

  1. Happy 2 Year Blogiversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sniffle! You noticed! Girls, this one's a keeper!

    You're a few weeks early, but I'll take kudos anywhere I can.

    Mmmn, Kudos. I haven't had any in years - do they still make them? I like the ones with chocolate chips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently.

    I figured I'd wish you it now in case I forgot to do so whenver the actual day is (I guess I could look that up but I'm feeling lazy).

    ReplyDelete