Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I won't say Poop. Can't make me.

Cleaning the toilet is no fun. A bleach tablet in the tank helps a lot, but still, it's an icky place, and who wants to get any closer than necessary? We have self-cleaning ovens, why not toilets? Hmph.

For example - You know, when you...
you know... and then afterward there's... um.
er...my Dad calls them 'racing stripes'.

How about a battery-operated water pick for the toilet? It would be contained within the toilet tank, so you would never run out of water - just a little tubing and the spray head would live outside the tank.

Then after using the toilet, you could spray off any...deposits that may have accumulated. You could use it to easily rinse the sink, as well.
Shazam!
.How not to potty.

.....I suppose this might work.

4 comments:

  1. In all honesty- I would rather clean the bath than the kitchen.

    Am I weird or WHAT?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. So would I. The bathroom is quicker, for one thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad to see you post about toilet cleaning!

    in my WS class, when we do the section on work, one of the topics we hit on is domestic chores. when it comes down to it, who does the "shit work" at your house (i.e. toilet cleaning).

    To my chagrin, most students answered the maid. B*stards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I know my place, don't you doubt it.

    ReplyDelete