Thursday, January 10, 2008

One for the mantelpiece

My Sister-In-Law works at a photo studio called Sadie's - they specialize in children's photography, but they also do something called a "Belly Shot" - - which is when a pregnant woman and her adoring baby daddy come in together to get a photo or 10 of the squirmy critter while it's still trapped inside.

Here's an example I found online:
..
How cute! So sweet.
That tattoo is gonna get all kinds of blurry, I can tell you that.

Now, Sadie's also does seasonal and holiday shots, and I have to wonder what the possibilities are for Halloween Themed Belly Shots...
.

.
There are so many possibilities with Photoshop... I'm completely unskilled, so this is the best I could come up with in 10 minutes. A really skilled person could do wonders - a face or a hand could appear to be pressing its way out of the womb, or maybe a little flesh-window with little feet sticking out (as you would sneak your toes out from under the blanket when they get too warm).

The possibilities are fiendish and endless!
.

2 comments: