Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Days Later, Still no Pulitzer

No novel yet.
I think a barrage of short stories would serve me better at this point.
Working on one now, in fact.
Shorts are quicker, and more likely to be completed than a novel.

And it's more likely someone will like and purchase one of them.

How would my life be different if I'd published while still in High School? I would have done a lot more writing, I can tell you that.

Hey, Bratz finally paid me! Whatchoo know bout that? $1560.00, and Mikie is gettin hisself a laptop - er, Notebook PC.

He been waitin ever so many years to buy one.

He feels kinda bad, spending so much money on one consumer product.

He thinks, $1500 is nigh-on a downpayment on a car.
He knows that he's driving a 91 Toyota Pickup.

He will buy the Notebook, cause he's waited 10 years, dammit.

1 comment:

  1. $1560 could replace the windshield in my car and then some.

    ReplyDelete