Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Two for Tuesday

After waiting literally weeks to use this one piece of equipment at the gym, I used it for about 1 minute and decided it was too much for me. The link takes you to a pic that is pretty much the same machine I'm talking about. It's supposed to make the workout easier, I thought - but I'd rather do sit-ups on my living room floor, with my toes under the couch.

I went in early today, to make use of the jacuzzi after my workout. Mmn, nice. Although after drinking a bunch of water during the workout, floating around in the jacuzzi did not sit well on my otherwise empty stomach. Note to self - next jacuzzi day, drink little or no water. Also, it was kinda hard to breathe. I may need a longer cooling down period between exercise and soaking. Jeez, I am not so out of shape that my breathing would be impaired!

I love that commercial from Geico Insurance, where they do a spoof reality show and it's called 'Tiny House'. Great commercial! Now if that were a reality show, I might consider watching it. Or 'Death Row Inmates Hunted For Human Sport' - I'd watch that too. Set 'em loose on an island and give 'em 5 minutes headstart. Heh heh heh.

1 comment:

  1. Wasn't that called _Runner's Run_ or something??

    Mike! Your blog made me laugh! The first time all day--damn, I long to laugh!

    And a hot tub?! That's exactly what I need--fore go the exercise.

    Speaking of--I'm off into the cold winter's night, a gazillion miles of parking lot to tread. To tread before I'm dead. I'm dead. Someone is watching me.

    [am I freaking you out? if not, why the h*ll not??]

    ReplyDelete