Wednesday, March 09, 2005

A Simple, Tasty Treat!

Now that I have been going to the gym (you know, once I start talking about something, I just never shut up about it, do I? Good thing I didn't have a blog during puberty. "I found three more hairs today, growing out of...")

So, now that I have been going to the gym, I'm hungry a lot more often. Faster metabolism perhaps. Anyway, one yummy, quick, easy treat that I've been enjoying is a Frozen Fruit Cup.

(I'm positive that I was not the first person to think of this.)

What you do is you get a pack of fruit cups (from the canned fruit aisle of your grocery store) . These fruit cups are like 4 or 6 to a pack and are in leetle tiny plastic bowls.

Pop the whole package into the freezer and let em freeze solid as a brick.

When you are ready to enjoy this treat, pop a frozen fruit cup into the microwave and heat on high for 20-30 seconds. This somewhat defrosts the fruit cup, making it scoopable.

It's cool and refreshing and tastes like something you'd pay $5 for at the Book Festival or Renn Faire or what have you. Easy, cheap, yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment