Thursday, March 03, 2005

Effing Effers can just Eff Off

Effing Bratz.

So now the story takes a turn. After pointed, repeated requests to everyone at the company, I finally got an answer.

"We never got the tax and legal forms you mailed."

Which means the check can't be processed, taxes subtracted, etc.

So what about the email I received last week, saying it was "In The Mail"?

(Crickets Chirping)

So I have faxed all 18 pages of their stupid legal and tax forms.

I know it was sent with the proper postage, to the correct address. I verified the address before I sent it, and they said "no, here's the correct address" and I used that.

I know anybody reading this is sick and tired of hearing about Bratz and how they have not paid me. I'm tired of blogging about it.

It's just sad.

2 comments:

  1. i will never buy BRATZ merchandise ever again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, don't deny yourself the Stylin' Fun!

    I don't blame the company, just the inept folks handling my pay.

    ReplyDelete