Monday, March 07, 2005

Walla Walla Washington

Today is the beginning of my third week of serious exercise.

Weigh-in results after two full weeks of 6 days a week gym: 201lbs.

Exactly the same as when I started.

Whatever.

Maybe I should keep away from the scale for about a month, and just Do Good and Eat Right and Save Kittens From Trees.

No word from Nani Power's agent. Last word was, "I'll relate your offer to the author and get back to you". I hope to hear something today, even if it's "nope". Though the Agent was out of the office last Monday, and that might be her typical day off. (When your name is on the sign, you can do such things). So I won't be surprised if I don't hear from her till tomorrow.

I dunno what happens next. If the answer is "Yes, you may publish the piece for the duration specified, for the price specified," then what? Since I'd be the publisher, would I then send a contract detailing the terms, rights, use, etc, which they would then examine, sign if agreeable, and return to me? I guess that is right. Does anyone out there know? A contract seems like the logical next step, if the answer is 'Yes'.

Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment