Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Whatcha Gonna Do?

Same old stuff.

Nothing new to report.

Cindy and I dropped her car at the Mechanic this morning, it needs some TLC. It seems that we parked within someone's "turf" or "hood", because after like 3 minutes away from the car, someone had blocked it in with a big, ancient caddy.

So I glared in all directions, but didn't see anyone who looked guilty. I was supposed to pull the car up to the front of the mechanic's shop, but being blocked in, I could not. So I went back and gave the mechanic the key, and told him of the caddy and its rudeness.

"Oh yeah, he does that on purpose if you park in his space."
Ok, so it's some bullshit posturing. It's not like there was a sign posted. Anyway, it really threw Cindy's day off. She was worried about someone vandalizing her car, which I told her was pretty unlikely.

The mechanic said he would take care of it, so that's a good thing - I'm not really into confrontations. It would have been funny to call a tow truck though.

That was the exciting event of the day...

1 comment:

  1. confrontations are fun with a baseball bat. oops, did i say that?

    yep, i have some internalized rage against big caddies--

    ReplyDelete