Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Anatomy of a post

Er... Mike to self - What the hell am I going to ramble about today? Damn - give it up - you got nothing little man. Stop trying to post five times a week.
.
Make it once a week, when you might actually have something witty to say. Pshh - Make that once a month. Or just do the Snippets of Random Chaos thing, that's the best blog you've got - because you're not writing any of it.
.
Ha!
.
Yeah yeah you're such a naysayer. If I listened to you, I'd still be in bed. How about I do a thing where I turn the 'Google' logo into 'Ogle', where people go to look up naughty pics of men and women?
.
Damn that's brilliant...NOT... What do you think Google is for?

3 comments:

  1. You know, I was just wondering the other day what happened to Snippets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My previous job used to have a lot of hurry-up-and-wait time, where I would browse blogs for hours.

    At my new job, I don't have that downtime any more.

    It can take a surprising amount of time to find a worthy snippet, if you can believe it.

    I'm hoping to get back into posting new snippets, because I do enjoy them. As I read back over the old ones, I have to laugh all over again.

    ReplyDelete