Friday, March 31, 2006

Credi-Bull #12

Credi-Bull - a news item that might be fact, or might be fiction.

When playing, please avoid definitive answers like "I know this is true, I saw it on the news last night."..Instead, couch your vote as a "guess" - this will help ensure that everyone gets an unbiased chance to play!

Raven-Symoné Pearman, of Disney's That's So Raven.recently signed a five million dollar deal with Disney, renewing her contract for the next three years.

However - there was a surprising new addition to the contract - a clause which now appears in all Disney agreements for women, such as the ones signed by the stars of the new show Hanna Montana.

For life - they must agree to never appear in Playboy or any other nude pictorial, online or otherwise, including a clothed shot on such a magazine's cover.

Real or Fake?
(Vote in the 'comments' section, answer to be revealed there on Monday).

7 comments:

  1. i bought it until the "clothed" line . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, it's Disney, so it might be true...but a 'life' ban on nude pictorials?

    I don't know, so I'll flip a coin.

    True.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing fake. I can see them doing it for the life of the show, but for the life of the actor?

    ReplyDelete
  4. True - I'd believe a Disney no-nudity clause

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geeez... ? - You mean to tell me that people say things like "I KNOW it is true cause I saw it on the news last night?"

    Wow... that's either blindingly optimistic or blindingly stupid...

    Heh... believing the 'news' - what's next?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this one is true. Disney is family oriented. But i think maybe their views have relaxed a bit since "Splash"- I think Walt would be turning over in his grave about that one. But i don't think their views have relaxed so much that they would let stuff like Britney Spears and a couple of other Ex- mousies ruin their rep for being family geared...so yes- true.
    .

    ReplyDelete