Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Go ask your Mother...

A waif-sheik 15-year-old girl walks into the living room where her Dad is toying with his electronic toys.

Girl: Dad... I need 80 bucks.

Dad: Huh? What for?

Girl: (reluctantly) Smack.

Dad: What?

Girl: Aunt Hazel? Noise? Black Tootsie Roll?

Dad: What?

Girl: Fuck, Dad! Heroin. Did you grow up in a convent?

Dad: You're doing Heroin?

Girl: You don't think I stay this thin by exercising, do you? Jeez!

Dad: Are your friends doing it?

Girl: Everybody's doing it.

Dad: Who's you're dealer?

Girl: Like you care.

Dad: I care.

Girl: Frankie at school.

Dad: Frankie? You've been giving your money to that no good Wrestling Team dropout?

Girl: (rolls eyes - I've given him more than my money...)

Dad: Look, you tell your friends to forget Frankie. (he pulls out a baggie) Here's a few grams to get you started. No charge. You tell your friends to come to me from now on - or Frankie's gonna end up in jail. He'll end up in jail if he's lucky. Got me?

Girl: Yeah... (backs away, clutching baggie)

9 comments:

  1. You are a sick bastard. I of course mean that as a compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL- and you said I have a darker side than you had imagined?

    Geeze....I think I have to concur with Kato- on both counts.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I want to know is...

    Where the bloody hell did that come from???

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a spoof of an Ameritrade commercial.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alrighty then. That would explain it.

    Thank God!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously.

    What's got your muse jumping?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it when you've got your write on--

    ReplyDelete
  8. Muse jumping? Me? Hmn, I dunno - so far as I know, I'm just babbling as per usual.

    Maybe all the BS about moving.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't it nice to see such honesty and openess in a father-daughter relationship?

    I think it's Etcher's Muse who's been "chasing the dragon" actually.

    ReplyDelete