Monday, November 28, 2005

Nootropic - Word of the Day

I broke 40,000 words early this morning, leaving me with 10,000 words to write before midnight on November 30th. This seems do-able, if difficult.

I wonder if performance enhancers are against the NaNoWriMo rules. Let me look. Hmn, I don't see anything specifically opposed.

I could spend the night in a high-nitrogen, low-oxygen environment, and my body would make surplus red blood cells to compensate. Then I'd write in an oxygen-rich environment, and all those red blood cells would boost my brain function.

Then I could sail past the 50,000 word limit and UNTO GLORY AND RICHES, and still pass the pee-test afterwards.

:::steepling fingers::: Excellent.

4 comments:

  1. You seem to be especially expressive lately--should mean good things for your NaNo project, no? no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's official: I post more on your blog than I email my RL friends . . . shhhhhh . . . .

    not that you are not real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Especially expressive? Moi?

    Mebbe. I hope it helps my writing, I dunno. I gots no perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. w00t! Keep grinding.

    ReplyDelete