Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Arbeit Update

Thanks for the well-wishings, all!

I just got home from the "assessment testing", which was all automated/taken using a PC. I thought I did okay, except for running out of time on a timed test and only getting half of it completed. I took my time and made sure all the questions I did answer were correct. Most of em.

I must have done all right, because they want me back for an interview with an actual human at 2pm today.

Also! While I was taking my assessment test, I got a call for a completely different job. Nothing for two months, and now two calls in as many days?? Whaa?

Further updates as they hit the fan.

3 comments:

  1. Continued good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have to say, it soothes my psyche that another job call came in... Now I can interview with a more laid-back attitude, knowing that I have alternatives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feast or famine.

    If nothing else, I've been looking for a personal assistant. Will you work for Cheetos?

    ReplyDelete