Thursday, October 05, 2006

Nobel Prize in Breakfast Science

5:00am: Making breakfast. In the dark. Sleepy.

5:15am: Serve breakfast. In the mostly dark.

5:30am: Clear breakfast dishes. Still dark. (Still sleepy)

5:32am: Discover plastic magnet. Plastic that clings to other plastic like a magnet. This is amazing! This invention might just be worth a bit of cash, a medal or two, and a trophy wench or three.

5:33am: Call Stephen Hawking and Bill Nye to gloat. (They were the only scientists conveniently on my speed-dial).

5:34am: Oops, it was just sticky with syrup. My bad.
.
.
.

3 comments:

  1. ::>sigh<::

    Thanks for that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, magnetic plastic, that WOULD have been a good invention.

    I bet Bill Nye has a really funky answering machine message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Hello, this is Bill Nye. I'm sticky with possibility at the moment, so I can't come to the phone. Leave a message after the beep."

    ReplyDelete