Friday, March 23, 2007

Get Clickin

Have you guys been to Slimbolala? Great blog, full of all the things a great blog should be full of!

Here's a good example - the post titled "A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To New Mexico" has it all - humor, pathos, fun sketches and a missed left turn in Albuquerque.

It's like WITFITS, but with sketches, children, and cool photos of New Orleans.
It's fun like WITFITS, but less geekery*, it's like WITFITS but it's not a guy from Ohio**. It's like WITFITS, but this guy is married. It's like WITFITS, but...

You know, it's not like WITFITS at all.
Never mind. It's good though, you should go.

~~~~~

*Don't get me wrong, I love me some geekery!
**Some of my favorite folks are from Ohio - /me

1 comment:

  1. Good find. Is this your way of telling me I need to post more about children, New Orleans, and art?

    ReplyDelete