Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Real Life Conversation # 13

Baby, I'm sorry...

What did you do?

Well I was in the kitchen, see... Now, keep in mind that I was cooking dinner for you at the time...

And?

Well I accidentally got some gravy on the cat.

Good grief! Was it hot?

No, not too hot. She wasn't burned or anything...

So what's the problem?

Well you know how scrumptious and munchable she is, and that's on an ordinary, non-gravy day... Well she's delicious covered in gravy!

WHAT?!

Don't worry, I saved you some!

3 comments:

  1. Mmm delicious cat.

    I once spilled a Mike's Hard Cranberry on my friend's all white dog and stained her fur. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to my darling hubby Paulius, everything tastes better covered in Gravy.


    I tried it with ice-cream one day- can't say I completely agree with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. blech...unless done on the grill with a sprinkle of Mrs. Dash

    ReplyDelete