Tuesday, March 27, 2007

UBNUH!

Am I the only one getting tired of this:
How about we get to create our own lists of words? It's the 21st Century, dammit!

It would be cool to create specific word lists for specific pals - like if your Star Trek geek pals visit your blog, they could enjoy Star Trek related word verification.

Or maybe the word verification could be a clue, rather than something you just read and retype - like "What was Scotty's shoe size?"

~~~~~

Hmn, I wonder if Blogger could make money by using corporate ads as the word verification...? Bet they could.

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure, but Q'wlmhq'ez sounds like a Klingon curse to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the whole point is something that can't be hacked by a dictionary hacker. So, actual words are a no-go.

    I lioke the idea some people are using, which isn't 'type these characters', but showing you 9 pictures and saying "click the picture of the duck/bicycle/passenger jet".

    Some are even showing pictures of 9 women and saying "click the two attractive ones"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh... I understand now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, little sarcasm from Etcher?

    ReplyDelete