Thursday, March 29, 2007

She can catch me anytime!

The job hunt continues!

Remember The Pretender?
(Ms. Parker, yow!)

So splashy splashy's going well and I suddenly think, “I know! I'll turn around, I'll do swimmy swimmy, and then maybe she'll do swimmy swimmy too in a kind of chase me-chase me way and then we'd do catchy catchy and underwater sexy sexy!”
Which jobs could you get away with faking it for just seven days?

How about:

Substitute Teacher (anything but math or foreign languages)

Psychiatrist (Simply nod a lot and take notes)

Programmer (Just look thoroughly focused and take 2 hour lunch breaks*)

Horse Whisperer (C'mon, why not - it's not like the horse is gonna tell on you)

~~~~~

*Sounds posh, but they tend to stay very late and work weekends too

3 comments:

  1. * Yeah, I was going to say...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slightly off topic, but was it just me, or was "The Pretender" just a really, really, REALLY bad version of "Quantum Leap"?

    ReplyDelete