Wednesday, November 11, 2009

NaNoWriMo 2009 - Day 11

Cindy and I were off together this Veterans Day, and made sure to ruin many a workers day by showing up at several retail stores and Chick-fil-A.

Speaking of Chick-fil-A, if you have one in your area, I highly recommend the 2010 Calendar - it has lots of fun literary spoofs, they're pretty well done.

(There are a number of coupons included, if you're into such things.)


I couldn't find any pics online from the 2010 calendar, but you can check out a few pics from a previous calendar year here.

Contrary to my hopes, I did not get up at dawn and get my writing out of the way. I did not write double the normal word count today.

In fact, I went over my 1667 word quota by only 57 words (thank you, custom Excel sheet) which makes today the day I have written the fewest words this month.

I have no excuse but that holiday retail crowds do sap the energy out of a man.

Day 11: Total Words Written - 18,394

Words Left To Be Written: 31,606

No comments:

Post a Comment