Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Second Breakfast

Chai Tea, a bowl of fresh cranberries, and some holiday leafies


Here's my after-breakfast snack, which I believe is known in the world of Tolkien as 'Second Breakfast'.

This just in: Fresh cranberries are vile, horrible abominations. It's a good thing I already had a big bowl of cereal with sliced bananas.

I applaud the cranberry industry for finding a way to make these bitter little pills palatable. Have you tasted the chocolate covered cranberries? To kill for.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:16 PM

    I'm glad you mentioned the abomination of fresh cranberries. I was just at the store the other day when I saw a package of them... They looked so crisp and tart that I almost took them home with me to try out. But I didn't. Good thing too!

    So is there such a thing as a third breakfast? This morning around 6am I had a half of a pink grapefruit and a small glass of V8 juice. Then at about 8:30 I drank my yogurt smoothie. At 10:30 I scarfed down about 8 fresh strawberries. That hardly counts as an early lunch, does it? But it's pretty far removed from breakfast. I guess I'll just call it a snack.
    Brat-1

    ReplyDelete