Sunday, November 29, 2009

NaNoWriMo - Day 29

I crawled out of bed at 7:30, not long after Cindy left for work. I took my morning walk in the delicious 49 degrees outdoors, had breakfast, washed the sheets and pillowcases, sprayed and cleaned the oven with noxious oven cleaner, then unloaded, loaded, and started the dishwasher.

Now it's 9am, time for a little online play before getting to the work of word count. Only today and tomorrow left for NaNoWriMo? This month flew by. I pledge to keep writing beyond November until the book is done!!

Day 29 - Total Words Written: 48,400

Words Left To Be Written: 1,600

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you: I want to finish this beast (for a change). However, since I normally check your daily NaNo update before I start writing, something to encourage me along, I'm thinking that I may run out of steam once NaNo is over.

    ReplyDelete