Monday, November 16, 2009

NaNoWriMo 2009 - Day 16

Surprisingly, 2009 has been the easiest year for this contest - perhaps because I'm picking up the story from last year's NaNoWriMo.

Today was the first day this month I really had nothing to say. My writing session this evening was a babblefest about the main character's childhood as an Army Brat in Germany.

I don't know how much of it will remain the final novel, but at least I am not behind. It would be nice to have enough of a word count to be able to take a day off, but that doesn't seem likely this month.

Day 16 - Total Words Written: 26,917

Words Left To Be Written: 23,083

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry! You can borrow some of mine. :: looks hopeful ::

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! No need! But your goodly spouse might need a few thousand words.

    "Too easy", pheh!

    ReplyDelete