Friday, November 13, 2009

NaNoWriMo 2009 - Day 13

It was a slow Friday at work, which is always hard to take. There's always some sort of busy work to be done, but luckily no one else had called out sick, left early for a doctor's appt. or etc.

I left work at 2, when I typically start my lunch. I gassed up the car, picked up some groceries, and then headed home.

I let Cindy's netbook charge for an hour, and then headed out to the Barnes and Noble where she works, about an hour away. (There's a new B&N about ten minutes from me, but my sweetie does not work there.)

I decided to take a different 'shorter' route for some reason. After getting lost in cow/horse country for about fifteen minutes, I found the store just before dark, yay!

Cindy sweetly served me up some tastiness from the cafe (Pumpkin Bundt and hot cocoa) and I got to work on the netbook, pounding out my word count. I wrote exactly 1667 words today, something that makes me worry for the rest of the month, but not overly.

I'm going to a Settlers of Catan / Writing Party tomorrow, so I have no doubt I'll get my word count done in record time.

Day 13: Total Words Written - 21,731

Words Left To Be Written: 28,269

No comments:

Post a Comment