Tuesday, November 17, 2009

NaNoWriMo 2009 - Day 17

Somehow I feel as if I cheated, writing-wise today.

I wrote about a hundred words this morning, about seven hundred during lunch (yay for our little netbook!) and then about eight hundred and fifty while relaxing at Panera Bread.

The overly enthusiastic Panera worker with the LOUD battery powered carpet sweeper notwithstanding, Panera is a great place to hang and get your write on. Free wifi, and people are more laid back than at Starbucks.

This just in: Panera now offers Mac and Cheese, and it's pretty darn good.

Day 17 - Total Words Written: 28,638

Words Left To Be Written: 21,362

2 comments:

  1. Panera huhn? Well congrats on getting as far as you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you! It hasn't been much of a struggle this year (so far), which I'm very thankful for.

    Congrats on your book as well - I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete