Thursday, November 05, 2009

NaNoWriMo 2009 - Day 5

I slept in an extra hour this morning, packed a lunch and then forgot it in the fridge, wasted a ton of excess (but delicious) calories going out to Moe's for lunch, and then devoured way too many calories this evening in the name of blood sugar = word count.

I keep starting new scenes rather than attending the boring task of finishing the existing ones. Maybe I can sell the half-assed effort as a stylized work of art - yeah, it's not clumsy if I meant to do that!!

Tomorrow I'm going to a NaNoWriMo writing party, and I have to wonder if there is writing garb out there. There's garb for everything else. Writing gloves? Thinking cap? Assless chaps?

It will be interesting to see if I can actually get writing done with other people around - I tend to sequester myself away, put a song on repeat and get my stereotypy on.

Day 5: Total Words Written - 8689

Words Left To Be Written: 41,311

1 comment:

  1. I'm a huge fan of writing with the door closed. Writing while surrounded by people would be pretty much impossible for me.

    ReplyDelete