Friday, September 30, 2005

Ever So Comfortable

When you're single, married couples talk about the great 'comfortable' state that you will one day enjoy with your someday mate.

Such as, Spouse #1 on the toilet, Spouse #2 brushing their teeth.

Cindy and I are not this comfortable, and have no desire to become so. Mmn, no thanks.

But we do enjoy a rousing, fully participatory performance of a modified Leo Sayer tune...

Boobies feel like dancing
(oh yeah!)
Boobies dance the night away!

Boobies feel like dancing
Dancing dancing
Dance the night away!

Boobies feel like dancing dancing ahhh!

(and they really do!)

6 comments:

  1. what a happy little song, makes me feel like dancing...or maybe the boobies are doing that already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell if this post is too much information or not. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL- Paulius and I are VERY comfortable with each other- but like you and Cindy- there are boundries we have not nor wish to cross.

    So far i haven't been able to get him to dance (fast) with me or for me.....when he does I know we will have reached the pinnacle of our comfort zone.

    Singing, .........he says my singing sounds like a screeching cat but he's only heard me sind my Nightmare Before Christmas type version of Happy Birthday that I gift my relatives with at 4AM on their Birthday morning.

    Maybe someday he will hear my REAL voice and wonder why I never actually sing. And theres a story behind WHY I dont.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm.... Clearly, you are not to be trusted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brushing one's teeth while one's significant other is on the toilet? That's a level of comfort that should never be reached.

    And that last comment certainly sounds like you might be in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I'm in trouble. But it was worth it. :oP

    ReplyDelete