Monday, October 04, 2004

Busyness as Usual

Another slow day at work. We're between the 'Research Version' and the 'Generic PC' versions of the game, and there is some down time. I'm just sitting here in case the testers up north call with a problem. 99.9% of the people in the office are off today, as there's really nothing to do.

I guess I could be home right now too, but then I wouldn't be earning any $$$. Since I'm spending the day working on my web site on my work computer, it's like having a paid day to work on my own stuff! With Air Conditioning! Hey cool. There are fewer distractions at work, so I'm making good progress.

I'm considering getting a haircut today - I could use one, but I might go tomorrow instead. I'm in one of those "don't want to deal with the public" modes. That's one of the reasons I didn't go grocery shopping this weekend, subsisting on cereal and stale hot dogs. Mmmmm, subsisting...

Michelle gets home on Wednesday and I should be able to take a half day - pick her up at about 2:30, and then spend the rest of the day with her. I miss her muchly, the house just isn't the same without her. I'm suddenly the paranoid one now, checking the door and the windows and the stove... She checks these things, so I never give them a second thought, usually.

No comments:

Post a Comment