Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Hurry Up and Fait

Another slow day at work, I played Battle Realms all morning, until my neck started screaming from the funky angle I hold my head while I play.

I surfed the web and did some research on El Camino College. I sent the college an email with some questions about attending. I dunno if I asked the right dept the right questions. I guess I'll find out.

At about 4pm, we finally got a build to test - after weeks of nothing to do. So for 2 hours we messed around with the 'Generic PC' version and took a bunch of notes. The database isn't ready yet, so we're keeping a running log of what we find.

Michelle and I relaxed in the evening, ate pizza, enjoyed massages, and watched season 1 of 'Sex in the City'. It's all right... Nothing I'd set the VCR for. The writing is decent, but predictable at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment