Friday, October 01, 2004

What's Left To Say?

I've really been rambling on over the last few days. Some of my recent posts are novellas. I don't really know what else to talk about right now.

I always say the same things:
1) Exercised this morning.
2) Worked on web site.
3) I'm at work and it sucks.
4) What Oh What will the future hold???
5) The dance pad and its malfunctions.

So yeah. 1-2-3 has been achieved for today. This weekend will involve many hours of 2, with daily doses of 1. I'll probably clean house this weekend, though Michelle won't be home till Wednesday, so it'll have time to get messed up again.

I'm avoiding 4 right now, at least until the El Camino College Spring Class Schedule (tm) is released.

5 - Don't even go there, girlfriend.

Went out to dinner last night with Liz - she invited me to TGIFridays for my birthday. She told them it was my birthday, and all the Fridays people clapped and sang and whatnot. After dinner we went to Barnes and Noble to look for a book she wanted, but they were out of stock.

Today is going ok. There was a minor problem with the Launcher for the game (it's like a desktop icon but not quite) but that's pretty much solved. I walked across the steet to Bristol Farms (a kind of 'froo-froo' supermarket, similar to a Trader Joes on steroids) and got some asian food for lunch. $12, but tasty!

I have 4 hours of 3 left. Blahgen.

No comments:

Post a Comment