Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Same Ole

It's about 3pm, and I just got back from lunch. I left at 2 and went for a haircut. I got it a bit shorter than usual - looks ok. I won't really know what it looks like until I wash it and use my own gel. I stopped on the way back to work and got a Jamba Juice! Yummy.

Been working on the web site all day at work, so far so good. Made lots of little improvements. I created a better skyscraper ad for the story and decision pages, so that's a plus.

Right now I'm considering doing some work on the story and decision pages themselves. All the elements are spread out, and every bit of screen is filled. It looks very busy. I wonder if it wouldn't look better a bit smaller and more compact... Of course, it would be just as busy, just smaller. I'll wait for Michelle's opinion I think. There are going to be lots of changes for her to approve. :o)

I'll be going to the grocery store after work, picking up some cleaning supplies and foodstuffs. I have not been to the grocery store since Michelle left, and it's high time to get some new food.

No comments:

Post a Comment