Thursday, October 21, 2004

How Bout Them Apples?

We tested the Generic PC version of the game today, taking a lot of notes. The bug database won't be up till Friday, so for now we're jotting. The game is largely the same, except now we're using keyboard-and-mouse, instead of ps2 controller. My wrist is sore!

Relaxed at home with Michelle. I enjoyed some cold pizza and watched a marathon about Broadway. Michelle played on the computer and did a schedule. I think.

Bratness and I are working to get Mom and Dad a new computer. I've got a good one lined up from HP, and now I'm just waiting for Michelle's check to come. Maybe I can just order the PC over the weekend, and Brat's check will show up Monday or Tuesday... I want the PC to arrive as soon as possible. Too bad I didn't know they needed one before my visit. I could have been setting up while I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment