Monday, October 18, 2004

Yet Another Slow Work Day

Nothing to do! We're still just sitting here getting paid. Well, at least I didn't miss anything while I was gone.

I spent all morning updating my posts for the week I was in Cleveland. I think I may have gotten some of the order wrong - We went to a restaurant on Wednesday, and I said Tuesday, that sort of thing - but I think I got most of the events right. I should have taken notes while I was there, each night before bed. Next time.

It's lunch time, and I'm waiting for the microwave to be free. It's odd, but Eugen and I tend to head to the microwave at the same time every day - even if the hour varies between 1 and 2 o'clock. Within the same 15 seconds, Eugen and I are hungry at the same time, it seems.

Yawn Stretch Nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment