Saturday, December 24, 2005

Blogging Conundrums - No Longer!

For anyone who tries to write a blog post on a regular basis, coming up with a topic can be difficult. You sit in front of your computer and watch the blinking cursor, and wonder what the hell you're going to ramble about today.

Well wonder no longer! Just take a cue from The Great and Powerful Kato (of WITFITS Kato Katonian renown) and use the Unofficial, Unendorsed, Totally Unauthorized...

...WHAT WOULD KATO BLOG? Deluxe Topic Spinner!


4 comments:

  1. too cool.

    can I wax a duck?
    Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUY A DUCK! BUY A DUCK!

    That's hilarious! I'm just now getting caught up on the blog-reading I missed out while trapped in The Land Where The Internet Goes To Die.

    I totally need that spinner, it would make things easier. Although I can't decide if it's complimenting the breadth of my blogging, or lampooning the randomness of my musings. I think I'd like to buy a vowel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely complimenting, no worries there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOH OOH!
    I wanna incite a revolution!!

    ReplyDelete