Wednesday, December 21, 2005

She Who Knows

I was in the car on the way to work - waiting at a red light.

I glanced over to the sidewalk, where a woman was waiting to cross the street. Our eyes met, and I had a sudden shock as my brain yelled out: "She knows! She knows my secrets!".

I quickly looked away, and was glad when the light turned green so I could speed off. What if there was one unknown secret-keeping person on the planet for each one of us?

What to do if you should meet them - Ask them questions? Avoid them like the plague? Run them over with your car?

6 comments:

  1. Forget to take your lithim this morning dude?

    ))grin((

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, I'm seriously starting to worry for your sanity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pay no mind to them.......Some just don't understand highly evolved minds such as ours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sunny!

    Hmph.

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was me. And yes I know. But I still like you anyway--especially for keeping it to yourself. That takes courage--courage not to blurt.

    I think Chunk Palinski--whatever the f*ck his name is--wrote some fiction like that. _Lullaby_. People know this song they can sing and kill others. Well, it's kindof like knowing secrets.
    I'm sure someone would want to kill you if s/he knew your secret.

    The body is bound to re-emerge. And when it does--I never knew you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude, if you're that worried about everyone knowing your secrets, you should really stop advertising them. For example, that t-shirt you are always wearing, the one that says "I *heart* Bea Arthur"

    ReplyDelete