Thursday, December 29, 2005

So Um... Er... Yeeah.

My next job, starting in January is testing a music game - and part of the game is making your own music, and part of that is doing vocals.

Which means I'll have to sit here at my desk, surrounded by coworkers who are quietly clicking mouses and typing away on their keyboards, making polite work-related phone calls...

...While I'm bustin out with crazy cadence and mad rhymes, yo. Old school. Bringing the fresh flow and the lunatic lyric, YO.

If you knew me, you'd know how hilarious this image is. I'm a white boy from Ohio. I'm gonna have to sit at my desk with a big bottle, downing shots of liquid encouragement all day every day.

5 comments:

  1. When you signed your contract you should have told them you'd require a bottle of Jack with each paycheck, as part of your pay package.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just learned you're from Ohio. My heart has grown three times this day.

    Good luck on the testing. If you need someone to drop a funky ass beat (human beatbox notwithstanding), give me a call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm shocked and appalled!

    You mean the MC in your name is all show and does not, in fact, denote your mad skillz and rhymez?

    You lied to me etcher, and all your other fans. (SOB)

    Now I have to go burn my 'MC Etcher Rules' T-Shirt and take down all my posters.

    This is almost as bad as the day I discovered that the Monkees didn't play their own instruments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Monkees what, now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. white boyz from Ohio can get down

    ReplyDelete