Thursday, December 08, 2005

Credi-Bull #4

Credi-Bull - a news item that might be fact, or might be fiction.

The Sci-Fi Channel announced a new series in development for Spring 2006 - 'Shakespeare in New York'.

The story goes - The Eternal Bard himself was bitten by a vampire just before his "death" in 1616, and even now prowls the streets of New York solving literary crimes and trying to sell his new works.

I know. I don't believe it either.

Real or Fake?
(Vote in the 'comments' section, answer to be revealed tomorrow)

6 comments:

  1. You know it sounds so baaaad that It really must be true. And all the actors must say "yo".

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dying hope for the cultural future of this country prompts me to vote, with fingers crossed that I'm right, that this is fake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, they did work out that ole Shakey had to write something like 5000 words a day, every single day of his life, to write everything he did.

    However, I have proof that this is a fake.

    Vampires, you see, aren't real!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Answer: Thankfully, this one is fake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have voted real. The Sci-Fi channel has some pretty awful movies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooo! I missed this??

    has any sci-fi time-traveled sir shake-a-lot???

    ReplyDelete