Friday, December 09, 2005

The Secret Name of Secretude

You know how you can be typing along, not paying very close attention to what you're doing, and all of a sudden your fingers drift to the left or right on the keyboard - Instead of getting the text you were expecting, you get something totally wrong.

This has been happening to me lately when I type my name. Instead of "Mike" I'll end up typing "Nuje". It used to happen rarely, but it happened three times yesterday.

So I have to wonder, is my subconscious trying to tell me something (beyond the fact that I'm a sloppy typist)?

Do I have a long-lost twin brother named Nuje? Is there a place called Nuje, and I'm supposed to go there? Am I to apply numerology to the word and divine some winning lottery numbers?

Am I supposed to go on a worldwide quest of danger, intrigue, and exotic sexy spies to discover the Hidden Truth of the Nuje?

Is the Mystery of The Nuje worth dying for?

Nah.

4 comments:

  1. Nuje! That should be your nom-de-plume: Nuje Jyruki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. this post is actually so profound that I have nothing to say.

    except that Nuje (although fanfabulous) doesn't quite make sense to the sluth that is me; you see, it would be "nujw" if your story had a grain of truth in it--

    what's your game? always trying to trip us up . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand your point, SQ -

    But somehow, my finger never faults to find the 'e'

    Dunno why.

    ReplyDelete
  4. freud would know.
    d*mn him for dying.

    ReplyDelete