Thursday, January 05, 2006

If You're Gonna Dream...

I had a dream last night - In the dream I was taking a walk, and I rounded the corner of a building to encounter Dooce, of all people.

She was with her
hubby and I exclaimed "Dooce!" in surprise, which startled them both. We then had a quick chuckle and chatted for a minute, during which I gushed foolishly about enjoying their blogs, and noted brilliantly how much taller they were in person.

It was a cute and harmless little dream, but if I have to dream about women, why can't they be more the - ah - more fantastic sort; Angelina Jolie or Scarlett Johansson or Ziyi Zhang?

But Nooo, apparently my dream women are married, with child, and more than a little crazy.

At least I'm well prepared for the future.

2 comments:

  1. At least you weren't dreaming about me, or Paulius, or something like that.

    I feel your pain. I go to bed hoping I'm going to be in the grotto at the Playboy Mansion and instead dream I'm in a garage listening to Marilyn Manson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind that s**t! What's the answer to Credi-bull?

    (PS, please read that, using the 'Never mind that s**t! Here's Mungo!' voice from Blazing Saddles. That way it's mildly funny...the other way, it's just incredibly offensive.)

    ReplyDelete