Thursday, January 19, 2006

Baby, You Should Get That Lump Checked Out...

I'd been debating whether or not to move forward on my Lust Scar idea - it's the simplest invention idea I've had, and would be the easiest to create - no moving parts!

But then, I worried that there wasn't enough of a market for such things, I mean in some people a Lust Scar could be permanent, and who wants that? Who would be willing to possibly scar themselves forever in that way?

And then I saw
this, and realized that there were plenty of people out there very willing to do so.

2 comments:

  1. I've seen a thing like that before. One guy had implanted 'horns' on his forehead...and another guy did the sides of his forehead like a star-trek cardassian.

    If it's possible to tattoo it, pierce it ot mutilate it...someone will try it.

    (Like me, I have a tattoo and tongue piercing).

    ReplyDelete
  2. ::concerned expression on face::

    I like being normal. That, and I'm a wuss.

    ReplyDelete