Friday, July 07, 2006

Guess What!

My Muppet smile of joy.  I have teeth, honest.
We've spent years living under draconian apartment managements who wouldn't allow pets. Our new complex welcomes small pets...

So we got a cat!

Cindy has named her Catalina and we're calling her Lina for short. We don't know what breed she is yet, but she's very well behaved and loves attention. She's super precious and even though she woke me up 10 times last night, I still enjoy her company.

It must be love.

8 comments:

  1. My cat can eat your cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean: Congrats on the small fury one! You two look lovely together!
    What a spiffy name too--glad you found a perk for moving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cat looks like my cat. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW sweet!! I'm SO happy you guys finally got a furry friend!!

    Now the FUN really begins!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm, are you about to pet that cat or eat it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. See my blog for latest post- just for you and Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is just gorgeous. I'm availble for pet sitting any time.

    ReplyDelete