Friday, July 14, 2006

OH MY GOD

Usually I have a take-it-or-leave-it view when it comes to soda.

A can of Coke is a handy way to get some sugar and caffeine if I need a pick-me-up to push through desk fatigue for an hour or so.

But flavor? Fuh-get abaat it. Soda tastes like syrupy crap for the most part. Not only that, but drinking soda makes you thirstier, so it serves no purpose other than the brief high. (I don't even acknowledge the existence of Caffeine Free Diet Coke [shudder] because damn).

All that said, you need to run (naked, if need be) out to the car Right This Instant and speed your ass to the store, where you can procure a few thousand cans of
Jones Green Apple soda.
.
Holy Shit, this is the most satisfying thing I have ever tasted.  I think some childhood trauma just dissolved from some dark recess of the soul I never knew I had... It is the most delicious carbonated beverage in the universe, my friends. Your taste buds will have tiny taste-buddy orgasms. The resulting endorphin rush is well worth the calories.

GO NOW!...Thank me later.

5 comments:

  1. Don't be dissin' the Caff-Free Diet Coke. When you're off caffeine and you only drink diet soda and you're really serious about staining your teeth, that's one of the few you've got left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um . . . it's 11:12 and we live in different place (I live in a hole)--lemme call around before I hop in my phat neon . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah- I've been looking and can't find it anywhere....must be a Florida thing.

    I'll keep looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. try looking in the foods secition at Target department stores. I don't know if they have Target in your area or not...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard good things. They have Jones here in Ohio, in Target and possibly Wal Mart.

    ReplyDelete