Thursday, July 06, 2006

Judge Not, and all that there stuff

I was searching online for the closest gym to the new apartment - we live near a commercial area and I hoped I might even be able to walk just a few blocks to a gym.
.
My search came up with this. I'm not making this up, it's
real.
.
You gotta click on the link.  The Flash intro is totally worth it.  And the music!  Have I mentioned the music?.
I don't know that I would be comfortable there with my cheap, unblessed bottle of tap water...

6 comments:

  1. That would be a tough one. Where do people come up with these things????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen gyms like that before--trying to justify the focus on the body rather than mind/spirit . . .

    Hey, does bottled tap water have floride?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww yea, Body of Christ, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have one of those less than a mile from our house- only the name of it is KING'S GYM. Christian based and it's a nightmare to go in there. It's like all scripture-all the time. I jave nothing against religion- but these people are over-the-top Jesus freaks.

    I only went there twice. i figured maybe it was a fluke that everything was so reverent the first time I went- the second time I figured it out.

    On the upside- at least it's not the "Barbie & Ken" Gym that GOLD'S is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pumpin' iron for the Lord!

    Jesus says : Only those with buns of steel and washboard abs get into heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judging from the main screen, only people who feature in clip art are allowed in.

    ReplyDelete