Monday, January 10, 2005

Moanday

Work is slow, I am bored. I got in around 10am and there has been little to do. Beyond describing what testing and issues took place over the weekend, I haven't had anything to do.

I slept in this morning, trying to make up a bit for having no day off. Feeling a bit fatigued, but can't complain. I sit all day, after all.


I enjoyed writing the comments on the Lolita post. I don't really discuss books I've read very often, or in much detail. I think I'd enjoy a discussion group. But people annoy me. Perhaps an online discussion group. I like the ability to type my comments out and tweak them until they're just so, more than just rambling on.

Now I want to go back a re-read Lolita. It's been three years, I think. I recently picked up a hardcover edition with the Borders gift certificate I received for Christmas. I'd given away my annotated trade paper edition to Julio, who will probably never read it. Bad, Bad Julio.

I made some progress on the web work last night, and Cindy took a glance at my progress. She said that ideagateway is my best site so far! It helps that it's very simple. There are few elements to dislike.

The window in our dining room at home is leaking - it has been for about a week now. Initially, I was using a tupperware container to catch the drips, but they have begun running faster, and now we have a small trash can on the sill. Looks pretty crummy from outside, but what to do? Talked to the manager of the complex this morning, he told me the roofers are scheduled to arrive on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment