Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Slave to the Knife too Long!

At work, bored bored bored. Nothing going on. I put an updated resume up on Monster. I deleted the old ones and created a new one. I don't know if it matters, but some employers might search for newest postings.

I sent Erika an email, asking for Cooperson's email address, but the mail bounced back. I guess she doesn't have that account anymore. I asked Liz for Erika's new addy. I just want to touch base with Cooperson and see if they're gonna have any openings coming up. It would be satisfying to change jobs right about now. I've been here for a year now! A whole year! What the hell. I mean, stability is one thing, but a whole year with the same company, that's just insane. That there's a rut, that is.

Ed is going to the Philippines next week. He said it's a 16 hour flight. Damn. I don't know of anywhere on earth that's worth a 16 hour flight. Mebbe fly to Hawaii, spend the weekend, then fly to the Philippians. But nonstop? Ick. I get fed up on a 4-5 hour flight to/from Ohio-California. I'd want first class seating, and those chairs that lie flat for snoozing.

Peanut Butter and jelly in one squirtable tube! It will happen. Mark my words. Man has advanced to the utmost, high-convenience pbj is within our grasp. Feel the anticipation! Are you giddy? No longer will we need a butter knife to prep our pbj! We have been slave to the knife too long. Soon will come the enlightened day of no-knife-needing! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha! Maybe I should look online and see if this already exists...

PS No. No it does not. Hee hee!

1 comment:

  1. Has anyone ever heard of Monster really working???

    ReplyDelete