Sunday, January 09, 2005

Sunday Without Sun

Got up at the BCOD and loaded the vaccum and steam cleaner into the cab of the truck (cause it's raining). I met Liz at her old rental and helped her vaccum and steam clean the carpet. I hope she gets at least some of her deposit back. If not, hey we tried. At least she earned some good Renters Karma.

I'm the only one at work again, testing - checking out installer stuff, found one minor issue with a shortcut. Probably a 15 second fix for the programmers. So I have Launch.com running on one PC, while I test on the others.

I did make some good progress on Ideagateway.com last night. The layout is coming together more, and I'm pretty happy with it. I think the primary thing is that it's so simple. I need to do a little reconsidering of the page headers. For the first page I made last night, I put the text atop the picture. However, this won't work for most of the pics, so I'll have to come up with a different solution if I want a congruent look.

I'd planned to take today off from computer work, cause my hand/wrist/arm is sore. But what the hell, life is short. I'd like to get the Nani Power stuff up and online while the hits for The Sea of Tears are still low. :o) It would be neat to see my page come up on a search engine. Maybe even get some visitors, end up with some posts on the forum (which I have yet to create...)

No comments:

Post a Comment