Saturday, January 08, 2005

Saturday Work, the OT is nice...

So yeah, I worked today. I am working right now, can you tell? Just about to leave, I put in my eight hours and didn't come across anything broken. Yay!

It was quiet here today, just me in the office, so it was a laid back experience. I never even plugged in my headphones, instead I played the sound through the tv. That's a much nicer way to test, let me tell you!

Gonna go home and check on the leaky windows, exercise, and probably work on the ideagateway web site. Cindy closes tonight. She's still sick, so I hope she feels better. I'm like 90% well from my own cold. I got off easy though - I was only 20% sick to begin with.

I have plans to meet Liz at her old rental early tomorrow before I work, to let her use the steam cleaner. I hope to wait while she uses it, and then take it with me as I leave. I need to pick up some more cleanser for it, I'll have to do that today on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment