Saturday, January 08, 2005

Something To Do At Last

Busy day! We're trying to put together a gold candidate for the game, but keep finding new issues. Most of them are minor, but noticable.

Slept in a bit this morning, and read Nani Power instead of doing web site work. Her writing is upliftingly, frustratingly good. When non-athletes watch the Olympic Games, and are awed by how powerful, graceful, and impressive the human body is, we're proud of our species, and somewhat disapointed in ourselves. We see what humans can accomplish, and know that we are not on that level. That's how I feel when I read Nani Power, especially The Sea of Tears. I'm not yet half way through, but I think this one may turn out to be my favorite Nani Power book.

I'm dismayed by the lack of information about her on the web. I'll have to change that!

Looks like I'll be working Saturday and Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment