Wednesday, January 26, 2005

What exactly happened?

So yeah, even all effed up, I am very anal about my typing. It took me a very long time to type this, because of the drink. Cindy was annoyed, and I am sorry for that.

---------Apparently, it is now many hours later now, since I wrote the first few lines. The computer desk is moved out from the wall, and there are towels on the floor. It's supposed to rain tonight, according to Cindy. She told me so while we were on the phone.

I remember Liz being here - was she really here? I don't know? I hope not. I remember her saying something about me borking, as if I had, or I was gonna. That may have been a dream. I do not know. It's now 3:46 AM. Last I remember, it was 7:30 or so. Hmn. I was drinking some mead, last I remember, and now it is many hours later. All the liquor in the house has been poured down the sink. I don't recall doing that, so that is a good case for Liz being here.

Good grief, it's not like I've become a lush during the course of one night, so if Liz showed up, poured out all the alcohol, tended to my drunk ass and then left - well, that's an over-reaction on Cindy's part. I can picture that phone call - "Liz! Mike had a drink! Get over there quick and take his keys! He might decide to drive to Idaho! Help!" Give me a break, I just took a nap, that's all. Wild and crazy dude, here.

2 comments:

  1. Arg! Me too.

    drinking=sleeping


    What's up with that??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno what's up with that. This was the first time I really drank to excess. It's not my thing, never was. This was a one-time weirdism. Ick.

    ReplyDelete